It is our aim to provide a good service to clients. Any client who has cause for dissatisfaction or complaint should immediately notify Neil Parsonage.
1. My notarial practice is regulated by the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury :
The Faculty Office
1, The Sanctuary
Telephone 020 7222 5381
2. If you are dissatisfied about the service you have received please do not hesitate to contact me.
3. If we are unable to resolve the matter you may then complain to the Notaries Society of which I am a member, who have a Complaints Procedure which is approved by the Faculty Office. This procedure is free to use and is designed to provide a quick resolution to any dispute.
4. In that case please write (but do not enclose any original documents) with full details of your complaint to :-
The Secretary of The Notaries Society
Old Church Chambers
23 Sandhill Road
Northampton. NN5 5LH
Tel : 01604 758908
If you have any difficulty in making a complaint in writing please do not hesitate to call the Notaries Society/the Faculty Office for assistance.
5. Finally, even if you have your complaint considered under the Notaries Society Approved Complaints Procedure, you may at the end of that procedure, or after a period of eight weeks from the date you first notified me that you were dissatisfied, make your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman, if you are not happy with the result :
Baskerville House, Centenary Square,
Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2ND
Tel : 0300 555 0333
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.legalombudsman.org.uk
6. If you decide to make a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman you must refer your matter to the Legal Ombudsman within six months from the conclusion of the complaint process.